If your Cashback has been rejected, let’s help you figure out why and what you can do.
Use this checklist to work out whether to submit the report.
- Your order was canceled, exchanged or returned. For travel merchants, it will be cancellations, no-shows or amendments post-online booking.
- You've clicked on links on third-party offer sites before or during your purchase process.
- You've used a Promo code not advertised on ShopBack. For some partner stores, this may disqualify your Cashback.
- You may not have fulfilled other requirements or terms and conditions for the partner store. Please check the store page on ShopBack to be sure.
If you think this isn't right, you can appeal by following the steps below:
- Go to your Cashback Overview.
- Find the rejected Cashback that you would like to appeal (You may search by month, Cashback status, and/or store name)
- Tap the drop-down arrow to see the reason behind the rejection and the option to appeal.
- Select You believe this should not be the case?, and fill in the form.
We’ll get back as soon as possible via email.
Note: Should you not see the above option, fret not, you can always send an email to our friendly Customer Service team at email@example.com with your order confirmation from the store and we'll be happy to help.