Add your payment method to the ShopBack app to earn Cashback effortlessly. We are committed to protecting your personal data. We never share your information with third parties. Read more about our data protection policy.
How to add a payment method
Add up to 10 cards to your ShopBack account. We might charge a small fee when you first link your card to check your account’s validity. But don’t worry, we’ll refund you the amount within 7 to 14 working days. When adding your credit or debit card, note that we only support cards issued in the Philippines.
- Go to Account → Add payment method.
- Choose your preferred payment method.
- Add a credit or debit card securely
- Add your card information which can be found on the back of your credit or debit card.
- Hover over the Account icon next to your Cashback earnings and click Manage payment methods.
- You’ll have an option to Add a Credit or Debit Card securely.
- Click Link Card once you’ve entered your details.
How to remove a payment method
Follow these steps to remove your card from the account.
- Go to Account → Linked payment methods.
- Tap on the more icon (...) to the right of the card.
- Tap on the remove icon (-) to the left of the card.
- Tap Remove Card.
- A warning message will appear. Tap Remove Card to confirm.