The credit or debit card information you add to your account lets you pay via ShopBack. If you have difficulty adding or removing a card, it could be due to a number of reasons.
What you can try
If you can’t add your credit or debit card
First, check that:
- Your card is a Visa or Mastercard.
- Your card has been issued in the Philippines.
- You haven’t already added a maximum of 10 cards.
- You’re using the latest version of the ShopBack app.
If you’re still having trouble, Sparky, ShopBack’s friendly virtual assistant will be glad to help..
To swap your card:
- Add a different card and set it as your default.
- Your outstanding payments will then be automatically deducted from this card instead.
This allows you to remove the initial card from your account.If you’ve ensured all payments have been taken care of but are still having trouble removing your card, Sparky, ShopBack’s friendly virtual assistant will be glad to help.