1) Go to your Account Information page
2) Click/tap on your mobile number information as per the screenshot below
3) You will be prompted to key in your ShopBack account password and old phone number linked to ShopBack.
NOTE: For Facebook linked ShopBack accounts that do not have a password set, kindly click on the Forgot Password https://www.shopback.ph/forgot link and a reset password email will be sent. For security purposes, do proceed to set a new password for your ShopBack account, and repeat step (1) as per above!
4) Key in the new number. You can also choose the country code if you are not using a Philippines registered mobile number.
5) A One Time Password (OTP) message will be sent to your number within 60 seconds. (Although it rarely happens, if you did not receive your OTP, kindly try again)