Users with ad blockers installed may experience issues receiving Cashback. If we detect that you have an ad blocker installed, you will see a red top banner on your screen – Click on “Click to enable Cashback” button to disable the ad blocker for Cashback shopping on ShopBack.
Doing so will not disable your ad blocker completely, it will only disable ad blockers for ShopBack to ensure that we can track your Cashback successfully.
If the button failed, you can still perform the disabling manually.
For uBlock and uBlock Origin
- Open the uBlock Origin options page
- Click the “Whitelist” tab
- Type in "www.shopback.ph"
- Click “Apply changes”
- Alternatively, you may click the power button on the extension.
For Adblock Plus
- Follow the instructions here to get to the options filter subscription
- Select "Add a different subscription"
- Enter the following into the respective text fields:
Filter list location:
- Submit/save the change
For other ad blockers
Add the following URL to the ad blocker’s whitelist filter: